Boxstar AdLabels are hand-delivered to actual buyers of products highly relevant to your brand.
Behavioral studies have found when active consumers buy something, they often follow up with similar and related product and service purchases close to the sale. AdLabels help you reach these buyers by instantly placing ads on outgoing packages containing just-sold products compatible with your brand. Brands can now intercept/influence that next purchase with a message, promotion or offer on boxes delivered to known consumers who just bought a corresponding and relevant item.
Target consumers in-home and in-office by purchase behavior and product category.
We consider AdLabels a type of non-traditional media “hybrid.” They are place-based (homes and offices), a bit like out-of-home (on the way to their destination inside the home), and delivered like direct mail. However, we believe AdLabels are better than direct mail and most other media:
- Ultimately Targeted: the recipient just bought a related product yesterday, and you know what it is
- Can’t Be Avoided: customers can’t miss the bold color, and must accept and physically handle the message
- Built-in Proof-of-Performance: 99.9% Guaranteed Delivery – Thanks UPS & FedEx!
- Definitely Not “Junk”: Desired, doesn’t need to be opened, won’t get thrown away
- Quick-To-Market: Possible to be in market within 12 days
- Exclusive Presentation: With magazine-quality reproduction
- Multiple Impressions: From shipping, delivery, recipient, families, officemates
- Smartphone Integration: Capture customer data with QR codes & social media
Buy-The-Category: books, electronics, apparel, office supplies, shoes, home improvement, etc.
Buy-The-Network: create massive brand awareness, reach online shoppers, home decision makers, heavy TV viewers, etc.
Each Delivery of Your Ad is Tracked: with a unique number
React Quickly to Market Shifts/Opportunities: respond in days, not months
Implied Endorsement: by retailer and/or product manufacturer
Recipients are in a comfortable, uncluttered environment where they make daily decisions, are near a computer and TV viewing, and excited to have received their delivered box!